Quick deployment - Websphere

This is a discussion on Quick deployment - Websphere ; Hi, guys, If I only changed a POJO whose class file resides in the jar file within ear file, is there a quick way I can deploy to WebSphere 6.0 Ideally I want just to drop a new jar file ...

  1. Quick deployment

    Hi, guys,

    If I only changed a POJO whose class file resides in the jar file within ear file, is there a quick way I can deploy

    to WebSphere 6.0

    Ideally I want just to drop a new jar file somewhere, then re-start the application.

    Thanks!

    Tao

  2. Re: Quick deployment

    You may want to check the Hot deployment option. Here is the link to the infocenter

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.co m/infocenter/dmndhelp/v6rxmx/topic/com.ibm.websphere.nd.doc/info/ae/ae/trun_app_ hotupgrade.html

    taolu wrote:

    Hi, guys,

    If I only changed a POJO whose class file resides in the jar file within ear file, is there a quick way I can deploy

    to WebSphere 6.0

    Ideally I want just to drop a new jar file somewhere, then re-start the application.

    Thanks!

    Tao

  3. Re: Quick deployment

    Thanks a lot!