Re: How to resolve this exception? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: How to resolve this exception? - Websphere ; is it possibly in the theme for this page? IBM Certified System Administrator -- WebSphere Portal V6.0, V5.1, V5.0 IBM Certified Solution Developer -- WebSphere Portal V5.1, v6.0 The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily ...

  1. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    is it possibly in the theme for this page?

  2. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    how could that file is linked to my jsp?...i need to resolve this exception as it invalidates the url...

  3. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    what I would do is browse your site, see where the problem shows up(what page) then use firebug or viewsource or whatever and see where the css is being pulled into

  4. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    check the .war file,

  5. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    so what you want from me?

  6. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    nothing really, if you want to post the JSP like the other person asked we can review that otherwise, you are going to have to navigate through your site and tail the logs and see where the problem happens, then you can do a view source and see where the master.css is being pulled in through

  7. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    attached is my jsp

  8. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    you will need to redo it either in a zip or change the extension to .txt

  9. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    attached..

  10. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    ok so this jsp does not have that css, so you will need to search through your theme and portlets and see where this master.css link is located and we can help you create the link correctly once you find it

  11. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    ty...i found the place where the master.css is linked..it s in tiles header page.....where it is wrongly linked

  12. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    did you correct it or still need help, if you need help post the link as it is here

    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBMwh

  13. Re: How to resolve this exception?

    yes..i corrected the link..ty for your help

    Message was edited by: Aravin

+ Reply to Thread