Re: EJB JNDI problem on WAS 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: EJB JNDI problem on WAS 6.1 - Websphere ; indicates defining classloader indicates classloader where the missing class could have been found [0] com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.ExtClassLoader@17ac17ac [1] org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClass Loader@335c335c [2] sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@74b474b4 [3] sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader@69a069a ---Original exception--- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.uhc.basics.j2ee.ejb.SessionAdapter at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassImpl(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java :222) at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Secure ClassLoader.java:148) Apparently we need to re-structure ...

  1. Re: EJB JNDI problem on WAS 6.1

    indicates defining classloader

    indicates classloader where the missing class could have been found

    [0] com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.ExtClassLoader@17ac17ac

    [1] org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClass Loader@335c335c

    [2] sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@74b474b4

    [3] sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader@69a069a

    ---Original exception---

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.uhc.basics.j2ee.ejb.SessionAdapter

    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassImpl(Native Method)

    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java :222)

    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Secure ClassLoader.java:148)

    Apparently we need to re-structure our EAR file, though I would have thought this would be the same as in WAS 5.0/5.1. The information was very sutle message I didn't see in standard system out in beginning.

  2. Re: EJB JNDI problem on WAS 6.1

    Class loader order Classes loaded with parent class loader first

    Classes loaded with application class loader first

    WAR class loader policy Class loader for each WAR file in application

    Single class loader for application

+ Reply to Thread