indicates defining classloader

*** indicates classloader where the missing class could have been found

[0] com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.ExtClassLoader@17ac17ac

[1] org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClass Loader@335c335c

[2] sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@74b474b4

[3] sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader@69a069a

---Original exception---

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.uhc.basics.j2ee.ejb.SessionAdapter

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassImpl(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java :222)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Secure ClassLoader.java:148)

Apparently we need to re-structure our EAR file, though I would have thought this would be the same as in WAS 5.0/5.1. Anyway, thanks for the information, it was very sutle message I didn't see in standard system out.