Websphere Portal 6.0 Login page - Websphere

This is a discussion on Websphere Portal 6.0 Login page - Websphere ; Hi jim I have assumed the websphere portal porvides us two ways to login, the default one is to use portlet, and the other one is to use login.jsp page. Now I have to configure the Portal to use login.jsp ...

  1. Websphere Portal 6.0 Login page

    Hi jim

    I have assumed the websphere portal porvides us two ways to login, the default one is to use portlet, and the other one is to use login.jsp page.

    Now I have to configure the Portal to use login.jsp under mytheme instead of Portlet, Can you please provide me the steps how to configure this.

    Thanks & Regards

    jeje

  2. Re: Websphere Portal 6.0 Login page

    The portal info center describes those steps. Have a look at this link:
    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...ec_subman.html

    (section: using screens for login)

    Oliver

+ Reply to Thread