Hello Everyone

I used WAS 5 during my studies which worked quite well, and yesterday I stumbled uppon the Community Edition which I installed right away on my Ubuntu desktop.

Furthermore I installed the Eclipse-Sever-Plugin and here comes my question: WASCE runs on port 8080 by default (probably because the underlying Tomcat) and I would like to change this with the plugin (of course I could check the config files but I am lazy ^^). The Eclipse-Plugin has a page were I can make some modifications and for example the change between INFO and DEBUG works well. Just the changed port is not taken into account when I start it up?

Is this a bug or am I just missing something? By the way, the server is installed in my home-directory, so I have full write access to it.

regards

--Marc