Security for Administrative console - Websphere

This is a discussion on Security for Administrative console - Websphere ; what's the easiest way to secure the administrative console so that it will prompt a username and password? Can you share the steps, i'm just a newbie....

  1. Security for Administrative console

    what's the easiest way to secure the administrative console so that it will prompt a username and password? Can you share the steps, i'm just a newbie.

  2. Re: Security for Administrative console

    aslanx23@yahoo.com wrote:
    > what's the easiest way to secure the administrative console so that
    > it will prompt a username and password? Can you share the steps, i'm
    > just a newbie.

    I find that a good starting point is to read the documentation that
    comes with the product, and than ask *specific* questions if you have a
    problem.

  3. Re: Security for Administrative console

    Hi, please see the following documentation:

    http: //publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.nd.doc/info/ae/ae/csec_global.html

    Regards,

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread