Conversion WPS from 5.1 to 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Conversion WPS from 5.1 to 6.0 - Websphere ; Hi I would like to know the stpes are involved when converting WPS 5.1 to 6.0? Let me know any documentation or URL is avaiable or give me idea to start the process. Thanks in advance. Regards Mohan...

  1. Conversion WPS from 5.1 to 6.0

    Hi

    I would like to know the stpes are involved when converting WPS 5.1 to 6.0?

    Let me know any documentation or URL is avaiable or give me idea to start the process.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards

    Mohan

  2. Re: Conversion WPS from 5.1 to 6.0

    what do you mean converting?

    Do you want steps on migrating the server? or converting the code?

    For migrating the server please see the redpaper

    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpiece.../redp4227.html

    and white paper

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...-8&lang=en

    for converting the code, your themes and skins should run with no problems on 6.0

    also the portlets(except for JSF and struts should run with no problem)

    JSF and struts need to be upgraded, JSF basically import into rad 7, and then export it out

    for jsf you need to update the jars in the war

  3. Re: Conversion WPS from 5.1 to 6.0

    Hi Jim

    Actually I am involved in migrating the WPS server from 5.x to 6.x.

    Thanks lot for your info.

    Regards

    Mohan

+ Reply to Thread