Portal Session Expiring - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal Session Expiring - Websphere ; Hi all. I have an application/portlet that call an external JSP page through iframe. Sometimes, the portal session is expiring and sometimes don´t. Somebody know the cause of this problem? Thanks, Everton Thomaz...

  1. Portal Session Expiring

    Hi all.

    I have an application/portlet that call an external JSP page through iframe.

    Sometimes, the portal session is expiring and sometimes don´t.

    Somebody know the cause of this problem?

    Thanks,

    Everton Thomaz

  2. Re: Portal Session Expiring

    More information.

    The portal is logging the error below when it occurs but i don´t have sure if this is related.

    6/12/08 19:12:36:358 GMT-03:00 000000cb PortletReques W com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.impl.PortletRequestImpl getPortletSession EJPPG1017W: A temporary portlet session has been created for portlet Information Portlet because the response is already committed. Session contents will be lost after the request completes.

    6/12/08 19:12:36:376 GMT-03:00 000000cb SessionContex W SESN0066E: Response is already commited to client. Session cookie cannot be set.

    6/12/08 19:12:36:385 GMT-03:00 000000cb SRTServletRes W WARNING: Cannot set session cookie. Response already committed.

    Thanks,

    Everton Thomaz

  3. Re: Portal Session Expiring

    looks like your portlet is on an anonymous page, but you do not have anonymous sessions enabled