Hi,

I have problem about SSL. I'm using WebSphere Portal6.1 as consumer and Liferay as producer. I setup SSL between consumer and producer, It work well ( consumer SSL cert
Producer SSL cert )

When I try to load balance with producer : Consumer(SSL cert) -------F5(SSL cert)----Producer. When i load portles on consumer, these image could not display correctly, i was broken. I retrived properties of these images and url as : http://domain.a.b:443/abcd/images/image.gif .

I tried to copy this url past to other browser and change to https://domain.a.b/abcd/images/image.gif, image will show normanly.

Could you please give me some advice, why do we have this problem ?

Miiisuuu