Could not find common-logging in websphere! - Websphere

This is a discussion on Could not find common-logging in websphere! - Websphere ; I have a question that I wrote a test class , and I finish "warn" "info" method in it. I change log level in web management page of websphere.The result show that real level had changed. But in my test ...

  1. Could not find common-logging in websphere!

    I have a question that I wrote a test class , and I finish "warn" "info" method in it.

    I change log level in web management page of websphere.The result show that real level had changed.

    But in my test class, I did not quote common-logging jar.

    How does websphere change my log level.

    Where is the common-loging jar of websphere?

    Where is the common-loging.properties of websphere?

    I want to change it.

    Thanks a lot!!

  2. Re: Why I could not find common-logging in websphere????????

    Hi, WebSphere uses its own implementation of Apache Commons. Information can be found in this section:

    http: //publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/v6r1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.websphere.express.doc/info/exp/ae/ttrb_classload_jcl.html

    You will need to understand the difference in classloading policies and if you are going to include your own version of Commons or use the one included in WebSphere.

    Regards,

    Brian

+ Reply to Thread