Hello,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to installe the Web Services
Gateway (WSGW) into a WebSphere 5.1 Test Environment (WTE) in RAD or
if its use is even supported under RAD?

WSGW comes as a component of WAS ND but the docs state it may be
installed into a WAS Base server too. I wish to test web services
running under the WTE in RAD via a proxy server to ensure the endpoint
URLs correctly include the proxy hostname rather than the local
hostname when the WSDL file is requested by the client. For this I am
told the WSGW must be installed in WAS.

I much appreciate any help you can offer.

Regards

Steve