Ajax in Websphere Portal - Websphere

This is a discussion on Ajax in Websphere Portal - Websphere ; Hi! Im a new user of RAD 7.0.0.6 and Websphere Portal 6 I developped a portlet and i wanna use ajax in there. I use JWL included in RAD with Faces Portlet but i have a big problem! I use ...

  1. Ajax in Websphere Portal

    Hi!

    Im a new user of RAD 7.0.0.6 and Websphere Portal 6

    I developped a portlet and i wanna use ajax in there.

    I use JWL included in RAD with Faces Portlet but i have a big problem!

    I use hx:ajaxRefreshRequest or hx:ajaxRefreshSubmit with hx:behavior but when the action is done and the request is send to the server, all my portlet is blocked. I cant use any button and the action with the button is not done.

    The request is completed because i specified a oncompleted="alert('complete');" action and it is done.

    So someone can tell me how to resolve it please? Thank you

    hx:commandExButton type="submit" value="Submit" id="button1"

    styleClass="commandExButton" action="#{bean.action1}

    In my exemple if i click on button1, the formbox1 is updated but i can't press any other button than button1 anymore.

  2. Re: Ajax in Websphere Portal

    i have the answer for those who need that:

    i just had to write that in portlet.xml:

    wps.multiple.action.execution

    true

    remove the project and re-add it on the server and publish!

+ Reply to Thread