Re: WAS 6.1.0.15. Node synchronize fails with security on - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: WAS 6.1.0.15. Node synchronize fails with security on - Websphere ; Problem solved! You were right it was about certificates. For some reason the certificates in the key and trust stores were messed up. I read somewhere that this was due to Websphere not cleaning up correctly after automatically issuing new ...

  1. Re: WAS 6.1.0.15. Node synchronize fails with security on

    Problem solved!

    You were right it was about certificates.

    For some reason the certificates in the key and trust stores were messed up. I read somewhere that this was due to Websphere not cleaning up correctly after automatically issuing new certificates.

    Apparently this is fixed in 6.1.0.15.

    What I did was:

    cleaned up so there was only one certificate left in the stores,

    made sure it matched on the alias (not sure this is needed)

    restarted

    Now the node was synchronized

    I worry a bit about side effects that might occur, so I'll watch it a bit closer the next couple of days...

    Thanks for the all the help.

  2. Re: WAS 6.1.0.15. Node synchronize fails with security on

    By the way, this was useful to me:

    http://groups.google.com/group/ibm.softwa re.websphere.application-server/browse_thread/thread/626e6eaa6d5393c2

    Message was edited by: Landbo

  3. Re: WAS 6.1.0.15. Node synchronize fails with security on

    Can I ask the reference number for this WAS issue? e.g. PKxxxxx

    I had same issue as you. Just want to make sure it is a WAS bug

    Thanks in advance

    Liang

  4. Re: WAS 6.1.0.15. Node synchronize fails with security on

    Sorry don't know.

    I just saw somewhere that someone said it should have been fixed by a fixpack.

    Don't remember where

+ Reply to Thread