Re: Portal Custom Login - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Portal Custom Login - Websphere ; These are the steps i folowd. Changed config\properties LoaderService.properties command.path=com.mycompany.LoginuserAuth,com.ibm.w ps.engine.commands,com.ibm.wps.dynamicui.command and also ConfigService.properties command.login LoginUserAuth and Created a java project in com.mycompany package where i created a class LoginuserAuth which extends LoginuserAuth and overrided the methods and put a ...

  1. Re: Portal Custom Login

    These are the steps i folowd. Changed config\properties LoaderService.properties command.path=com.mycompany.LoginuserAuth,com.ibm.w ps.engine.commands,com.ibm.wps.dynamicui.command

    and also ConfigService.properties

    command.login LoginUserAuth

    and Created a java project in com.mycompany package where i created a class LoginuserAuth which extends LoginuserAuth and overrided the methods and put a system.out.prinln messages.

    I exported the java project as jar and dropped the jar file in shared/app directory of portal and restarted the server.

    For some reason my LoginUserAuth is not triggered. Am i missing any steps.

  2. Re: Portal Custom Login

    did you run /config/wpsconfig.bat update-properties

    then bounce the server,

    thanks

  3. Re: Portal Custom Login

    Thanks,