Portal Exteranl Authorization system - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal Exteranl Authorization system - Websphere ; Hi, I would like to know if i can create my own external authorization system to be used with the portal, how we can proceed for this ? Thanks...

  1. Portal Exteranl Authorization system

    Hi,

    I would like to know if i can create my own external authorization system to be used with the portal, how we can proceed for this ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Portal Exteranl Authorization system

    I think that WebSphere Portal would only support TAM or SiteMinder as external security managers of authorization. Refer to the InfoCenter:

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...c_ext_man.html

    "... you can configure an external security manager to control access to resources. Currently, WebSphere Portal supports IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business and Computer Associates eTrust SiteMinder as external security managers."

+ Reply to Thread