JMX vs PMI on WAS6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on JMX vs PMI on WAS6.1 - Websphere ; Hi, Is there somewhere a list that links each PMI counter to a JMX MBean? I need to create a monitor that gathers info from a WAS 6.1 (amongst others, treadpool and connectionpool data) using the JMX interface, but can't ...

  1. JMX vs PMI on WAS6.1

    Hi,

    Is there somewhere a list that links each PMI counter to a JMX MBean? I need to create a monitor that gathers info from a WAS 6.1 (amongst others, treadpool and connectionpool data) using the JMX interface, but can't find the proper MBeans.

    Thanks,

    J'

  2. Re: JMX vs PMI on WAS6.1

    Hi Jakke,