Our current WebSphere environment has admininstrative security enabled. We have disabled the "WCInboundAdmin" transport chain and the "WCInboundDefault" transport chains. I know that if we have a problem with the security setup we can login to wsadmin using -conntype NONE and then issue the 'securityoff' command. Is it possible to use wsadmin to re-enable the insecure transport chains in the case that something goes wrong with the "WCInboundAdminSecure" transport chain (e.g. certificate problem) and the admin service is inaccessible?

Thanks,

Darren