Remote websphere connection - Websphere

This is a discussion on Remote websphere connection - Websphere ; Hello, I have the following environment: Server A : websphere 6 installed + location of EAR file Server B : websphere 6 installed + running server 1 server. Goal: Deploy EAR file on Server A into the application server running ...

  1. Remote websphere connection

    Hello,

    I have the following environment:
    Server A : websphere 6 installed + location of EAR file
    Server B : websphere 6 installed + running server 1 server.

    Goal: Deploy EAR file on Server A into the application server running
    on Server B

    Check server status on Server B :
    ADMU0116I: Tool information is being logged in file
    /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv/logs/server1/
    serverStatus.log
    ADMU0128I: Starting tool with the AppSrv profile
    ADMU0500I: Retrieving server status for server1
    ADMU0508I: The Application Server "server1" is STARTED

    SOAP connector port server B: 8881

    On server A I issue the following command:
    ../wsadmin.sh -host serverB -port 8881 -user myusername -password
    mypassword -conntype SOAP

    This is the error I receive:
    WASX7023E: Error creating "SOAP" connection to host "serverB ";
    exception information:
    com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorNo tAvailableException:
    [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket:
    java.net.SocketException;
    targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : Error opening
    socket: java.net.SocketException]
    WASX7213I: This scripting client is not connected to a server process;
    please refer to the log file /opt/IBM/WebSphere/profiles/AppSrv/logs/
    wsadmin.traceout for additional information.
    WASX8011W: AdminTask object is not available.
    WASX7029I: For help, enter: "$Help help"

    ps : the trace file which it is referring to is empty

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Kr
    Karel.

  2. Re: Remote websphere connection

    On May 29, 1:44 pm, Karel Striegel wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have the following environment:
    > Server A : websphere 6 installed + location of EAR file
    > Server B : websphere 6 installed + running server 1 server.
    >
    > Goal: Deploy EAR file on Server A into the application server running
    > on Server B
    >
    > Check server status on Server B :
    > ADMU0116I: Tool information is being logged in file
    > /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv/logs/server1/
    > serverStatus.log
    > ADMU0128I: Starting tool with the AppSrv profile
    > ADMU0500I: Retrieving server status for server1
    > ADMU0508I: The Application Server "server1" is STARTED
    >
    > SOAP connector port server B: 8881
    >
    > On server A I issue the following command:
    > ./wsadmin.sh -host serverB -port 8881 -user myusername -password
    > mypassword -conntype SOAP
    >
    > This is the error I receive:
    > WASX7023E: Error creating "SOAP" connection to host "serverB ";
    > exception information:
    > com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorNo tAvailableException:
    > [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket:
    > java.net.SocketException;
    > targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : Error opening
    > socket: java.net.SocketException]
    > WASX7213I: This scripting client is not connected to a server process;
    > please refer to the log file /opt/IBM/WebSphere/profiles/AppSrv/logs/
    > wsadmin.traceout for additional information.
    > WASX8011W: AdminTask object is not available.
    > WASX7029I: For help, enter: "$Help help"
    >
    > ps : the trace file which it is referring to is empty
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Kr
    > Karel.

    ../startManager solved it lolzz

  3. Re: Remote websphere connection

    On May 29, 8:50*am, Karel Striegel wrote:
    > On May 29, 1:44 pm, Karel Striegel wrote:
    >

    > > Hello,

    > > I have the following environment:
    > > Server A : websphere 6 installed + location of EAR file
    > > Server B : websphere 6 installed + running server 1 server.

    > > Goal: Deploy EAR file on Server A into the application server running
    > > on Server B

    > > Check server status on Server B :
    > > ADMU0116I: Tool information is being logged in file
    > > * * * * * */opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/AppSrv/logs/server1/
    > > serverStatus.log
    > > ADMU0128I: Starting tool with the AppSrv profile
    > > ADMU0500I: Retrieving server status for server1
    > > ADMU0508I: The Application Server "server1" is STARTED

    > > SOAP connector port server B: 8881

    > > On server A I issue the following command:
    > > ./wsadmin.sh -host serverB -port 8881 -user myusername -password
    > > mypassword *-conntype SOAP

    > > This is the error I receive:
    > > WASX7023E: Error creating "SOAP" connection to host "serverB ";
    > > exception information:
    > > com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConnectorNo tAvailableException:
    > > [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=Error opening socket:
    > > java.net.SocketException;
    > > targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : Error opening
    > > socket: java.net.SocketException]
    > > WASX7213I: This scripting client is not connected to a server process;
    > > please refer to the log file /opt/IBM/WebSphere/profiles/AppSrv/logs/
    > > wsadmin.traceout for additional information.
    > > WASX8011W: AdminTask object is not available.
    > > WASX7029I: For help, enter: "$Help help"

    > > ps : the trace file which it is referring to is empty

    > > Any help would be appreciated.

    > > Kr
    > > Karel.

    > ./startManager solved it lolzz - Hide quoted text -

    HI Can you please get the complete code that you used to deploy? I
    also got the same error but do know where to put this ./startManager

    Please help. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread