Re: Get URL-mapping-context with xmlaccess - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Get URL-mapping-context with xmlaccess - Websphere ; can we get mapped url for a NavigationNode with SPI ?...

  1. Re: Get URL-mapping-context with xmlaccess

    can we get mapped url for a NavigationNode with SPI ?

  2. Re: Get URL-mapping-context with xmlaccess

    this is not exposed in the SPI

  3. Re: Get URL-mapping-context with xmlaccess

    What about xmlaccess? Can we get only URL mappings there or only with ExportRelease.xml?

    thanks

  4. Re: Get URL-mapping-context with xmlaccess

    Does the trick

+ Reply to Thread