ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization - Websphere

This is a discussion on ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization - Websphere ; I have enabled the security of the websphere application server v6.1 by giving user id and password.while starting the server i got the following error. ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization. startServer.log, SystemOut.log(or job log in zOS) and other log ...

  1. ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization

    I have enabled the security of the websphere application server v6.1 by giving user id and password.while starting the server i got the following error.

    ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization. startServer.log,

    SystemOut.log(or job log in zOS) and other log files under

    C:\Program

    Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\AppSrv01\lo gs\server1 should

    contain failure information.

    i have attached the systemerror.log file

  2. Re: ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization

    Solution for windows-XP and Linux
    Let WPS_HOME = C:\IBM\WebSphere

    Step (1): Go to command prompt
    Step (2): cd \wp_profile\bin
    Step (3): execute file "osgiCfgInit.bat" at command prompt

    Now, start server using startServer.bat

    Step (4): startServer.bat WebSphere_Portal -user wpsadmin -password wpsadmin

    serverName : WebSphere_Portal
    userName : wpsadmin
    password : wpsadmin

    Note: For Linux, use osgiCfgInit.sh and startServer.sh file

    Regards,
    Anadi Kumar,
    Patna, Bihar, India
    +91-9822622054