getting jsf conversion error when trying to pass date as hiddenvalue - Websphere

This is a discussion on getting jsf conversion error when trying to pass date as hiddenvalue - Websphere ; When I need to pass date as hidden this is what I am doing?And I am getting the following error E com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl addMessage Adding Message[sourceId=viewPC_7_UIQDDJG30OMA702JRDKP8U00C5_:ABCF orm:hiddenxyzEffDate,summary=Conversion error occurred.)...

  1. getting jsf conversion error when trying to pass date as hiddenvalue

    When I need to pass date as hidden this is what I am doing?And I am getting the following error

    E com.sun.faces.context.FacesContextImpl addMessage Adding Message[sourceId=viewPC_7_UIQDDJG30OMA702JRDKP8U00C5_:ABCF orm:hiddenxyzEffDate,summary=Conversion error occurred.)

  2. Re: getting jsf conversion error when trying to pass date as hiddenvalue

    Hi

    can you tell me if the bean object with which u r binding the value has date datatype or string ?

  3. Re: getting jsf conversion error when trying to pass date as hiddenvalue

    Hello,

    I am getting a similar error message for the following item:
    {code}

    {code}

    I checked the date variable in the bean and it is of type {code}Date{code}

    I am using IBM WebSphere Application Server, 6.0.0.1

    Please advise.

    Thanks,
    Manju

+ Reply to Thread