Theme color - personalization - Websphere

This is a discussion on Theme color - personalization - Websphere ; The requirement is to show personalized screen to users based on region. We have regions groups defined in LDAP. But is it possible to show different color schemes in theme based on user login. ? Is there any documentation that ...

  1. Theme color - personalization

    The requirement is to show personalized screen to users based on region. We have regions groups defined in LDAP.

    But is it possible to show different color schemes in theme based on user login. ?

    Is there any documentation that describes how to do it.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Theme color - personalization

    well you could use the color palette and change how it calls to the styles jsp in that it passes in what your color pallete you want to use. look in head.jspf how it calls the cache proxy servlet for the styles and you could build the url yourself

  3. Re: Theme color - personalization

    Is there any sample or has anyone tried this before ?

    Thanks

  4. Re: Theme color - personalization

    no samples that I know of