Common PIM (Mail portlet) problem - Websphere

This is a discussion on Common PIM (Mail portlet) problem - Websphere ; I just tried the Common PIM portlets on the Websphere portal 6.0.0.0 and 6.0.0.1, to display a pop3 system messaging, the problem is i can't view the tree on the left with the incoming and sent items , i can ...

  1. Common PIM (Mail portlet) problem

    I just tried the Common PIM portlets on the Websphere portal 6.0.0.0 and 6.0.0.1, to display a pop3 system messaging, the problem is i can't view the tree on the left with the incoming and sent items , i can see just the incoming message view only.

    i had configured this portlet on the websphere portal 5.1, and it works just fine

    Any help will be appreciated...

  2. Re: Common PIM View problem (Mail portlet)

    Hi Ayala,

    I think u might have configured the Common Mail Portlet. Can u please share your knowledge with me which would be very much helpful to me in doing the same.

    I have some basic doubts like , do we need the portal to be configured to use Domino to make Common mail portlet to be up and running with out any configuration errors.

    Even I am not aware of Domino. So can u please provide us steps or any URL which guides us better in doing this.

    Thanks,
    Suresh R.

+ Reply to Thread