wps 6.0 dwr portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on wps 6.0 dwr portlet - Websphere ; I am trying to port the portlet http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...let/index.html in WPS 6.0 but am seeing Javascript errors (see the attached image). Any ideas how to debug this ? I am guessing that there is a javascript conflict between dwr and WPS ...

  1. wps 6.0 dwr portlet

    I am trying to port the portlet http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...let/index.html in WPS 6.0 but am seeing Javascript errors (see the attached image). Any ideas how to debug this ? I am guessing that there is a javascript conflict between dwr and WPS 6.0 but not sure how to debug/resolve it. Would appreciate any suggestions.

  2. Re: wps 6.0 dwr portlet

    i looked into this and that portlet has alot of javascript, I am not sure it is compatible with the v6 themes, the only other tool I know is the javasript debugger for IE, you can add break points and the like, but that looks like it would be a snarl to uncover, but my first guess is some conflicts in method names and variables

  3. Re: wps 6.0 dwr portlet