Hi,

I am trying to connect to a Queue Manager remotely using JMS and TCP/IP.

So far I have this :

Cluster Name: DEFAULT_CLUSTER

Queue Manager: QM_default_manager

Queue: q_default_queue

Channel: TO_QM_default_manager, FROM_QM_default_manager(uses a client connection)

Assuming that all these are configured properly... would just these being linked together be enough for me to connect from a remote location to this Queue Manager?

Also, I have a default listner (for TCP), how does the listener know what Queue Manager to use? I am asking this, because I don't see a link between the listener and the queue manager... perhaps I didn't configure it properly?

Thanks!