Migrating from WEbsphere 5.1 to WebSphere 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Migrating from WEbsphere 5.1 to WebSphere 6.1 - Websphere ; Hello, Has anyone migrated the web allication from WebSphere 5.1 to WEbSphere 6.1? We are using RAD 7.0.0.6 as our IDE. Any guidelines would be appreciated. Thanks....

  1. Migrating from WEbsphere 5.1 to WebSphere 6.1

    Hello,

    Has anyone migrated the web allication from WebSphere 5.1 to WEbSphere 6.1?

    We are using RAD 7.0.0.6 as our IDE. Any guidelines would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Migrating from WEbsphere 5.1 to WebSphere 6.1

    Search the newsgroup. Question was asked again just a few days ago and
    documentation pointers were given.

  3. Re: Migrating from WEbsphere 5.1 to WebSphere 6.1

    Thanks a lot!

+ Reply to Thread