Default Web Application - Websphere

This is a discussion on Default Web Application - Websphere ; How does one place pages in the Default Web Application in Websphere (that being the application that displays pages without an application context path) I have searched IBM documentation and cannot find it. I have searched the web and found ...

  1. Default Web Application

    How does one place pages in the Default Web Application in Websphere (that being the application that displays pages without an application context path)

    I have searched IBM documentation and cannot find it. I have searched the web and found how to do it in Tomcat and Weblogic, but not Websphere.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Re: Default Web Application

    You can obviously copy your own files under installedApps, but why modify
    the samples and not make your own application instead ?

  3. Re: Default Web Application

    charles.thomas@pfpc.com wrote:
    > How does one place pages in the Default Web Application in Websphere (that being the application that displays pages without an application context path)
    >

    > I have searched IBM documentation and cannot find it. I have searched the web and found how to do it in Tomcat and Weblogic, but not Websphere.
    >

    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    You follow the JEE-prescribed method. Build a WAR and deploy it to the
    '/' context root.

    Ken

+ Reply to Thread