IHS plugin marking server down - Websphere

This is a discussion on IHS plugin marking server down - Websphere ; Hi,... I am working on IHS - WAS Cluster infrastrucuture. can anyone tell me if there is any way to tell if IHS plugin has marked one of my application servers (part of a cluster) as down or unavailable. currently ...

  1. IHS plugin marking server down

    Hi,...

    I am working on IHS - WAS Cluster infrastrucuture.

    can anyone tell me if there is any way to tell if IHS plugin has marked one of my application servers (part of a cluster) as down or unavailable.

    currently testing failover of hung servers in a big cluster, if there is any easy way to see whats been marked down it would be a great benefit.

    rgds

  2. Re: IHS plugin marking server down

    The web server plugin log (http_plugin.log) will contain this information,
    if not by default, then at a different log level.

+ Reply to Thread