I am running portal v6.0.1.1 and using active directory. There are no issus anywhwere else.

I have only one user experincing this problem. The user gets the portal up and can log in, but after logging in the portlets all get this error.

exmpl:

No content could be found at the path /Web Content/xxxx/xxxxx/BannerDummy. Either the content has been moved or some of the elements on the path got renamed. IWKMU1026X: Finner ikke filen

As i said, this is effecting only one user sp far. Noone else has recived this problem. I have been searching this site, but havent found any answer to it.

Would love some help on this issue!