I am running portal v6.0.1.1 and using active directory. There are no issus anywhwere else.

I have only one user experincing this problem. The user gets the portal up and can log in, but after logging in the portlets all get this error.

No content could be found at the path /Web Content/xxxx/xxxxx/BannerDummy. Either the content has been moved or some of the elements on the path got renamed. IWKMU1026X: Finner ikke filen

As i said, this is effecting only one user sp far. Noone else has recived this problem. I have been searching this site, but havent found any answer to it.

Would love some help on this issue!