Hi all,

We have created a "Select Action" rule which results 20 contents. (The contents are created in the Web content management authoring portlet). Now we are able to trigger the rule through personalization API. The rule results an object. When we get the length it displays 20.(The number of contents resulted from the rule). In the help document it is said that this object has to be typecasted to our required class object and then get the required information from the result.

I am not sure to which type i have to typecast, inorder to get the name, title and other informations from the rule resulted content. Kindly provide some help over this.