This strikes me as very strange. The server is running fine. I can access it via the administrative console ( http://localhost:9060/admin ) and can see that the DefaultApplication is up and running without problems. I can access the snoop ( http://localhost:9080/snoop/ ), hit count ( http://localhost:9080/hitcount ) and the hello pervasive ( http://localhost:9080/hello ) servlets without a problem. However, I can't get the welcome page (index.html). That is, http://localhost:9080/ returns a HTTP 404:

Error 404: No target servlet configured for uri: /

The context root for the Default Web Application is " / ". Am I missing something or is this another bug in RAD 7 and/or WAS 6.1 (or perhaps within the application itself). I'm running Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2.

Jeff