I'm trying to automate global security in WAS 6.0 using a jython script. I'm having trouble with the Advanced LDAP user registry settings, Additional Properties, General Properties section.

Does anyone know what the syntax is to modify those attributes? The attributes are User Filter, Group Filter, User ID Map, etc.

If I do a AdminConfig.attributes('LDAPUserRegistry'), I see an attribute of:

properties Property(TypedProperty)*

I'm trying something like this:

def doLDAPUserRegistry():
global AdminConfig, ldapUserRegistryId
attr = [["properties",[[["Property(userFilter)","test"]]]]]
AdminConfig.Modify(ldapUserRegistryId,attr)
AdminConfig.save()

However, I get this error:

WASX7080E: Invalid attributes specified for type "Property" -- "Property(userFilter)"

Thanks for any help.