WAS 6.2 support - Websphere

This is a discussion on WAS 6.2 support - Websphere ; I am working with a customer for Content Manager. They are on WAS 5.1 at FP 14. The web team is migrating to WAS 6.2, and CM is upgrading to CM 8.4 from CM 8.3 in windows. The CM support ...

  1. WAS 6.2 support

    I am working with a customer for Content Manager.
    They are on WAS 5.1 at FP 14.

    The web team is migrating to WAS 6.2, and CM is upgrading to CM 8.4 from CM
    8.3 in windows.
    The CM support web site clearly tells that the WAS is supported in 32 bit
    instance version 6.1.
    What should I do ?
    (Has anyone installed/configured and kept in supported environment with CM
    8.4 and WAS 6.2 ?)

    Thankyou.

  2. Re: WAS 6.2 support

    To the best of my knowledge, there is not a WAS release at level 6.2 (I work in WAS development). Is it possible that it is WAS 6.0.2 being upgraded to instead?

    CM Guy wrote:
    > I am working with a customer for Content Manager.
    > They are on WAS 5.1 at FP 14.
    >
    > The web team is migrating to WAS 6.2, and CM is upgrading to CM 8.4 from CM
    > 8.3 in windows.
    > The CM support web site clearly tells that the WAS is supported in 32 bit
    > instance version 6.1.
    > What should I do ?
    > (Has anyone installed/configured and kept in supported environment with CM
    > 8.4 and WAS 6.2 ?)
    >
    > Thankyou.

+ Reply to Thread