how to add only portlet palette in wps 5.1 theme - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to add only portlet palette in wps 5.1 theme - Websphere ; Hi How can i add portlete palette into wps 5.1 theme, what are the files do i need to include ? If anybody have did this thing please let me know. Thanks.....

  1. how to add only portlet palette in wps 5.1 theme

    Hi

    How can i add portlete palette into wps 5.1 theme, what are the files do i need to include ?

    If anybody have did this thing please let me know.

    Thanks..

  2. Re: how to add only portlet palette in wps 5.1 theme

    you need to add the context menus and flyout menus into your head, as well as the onload event for the body.

    you will need the js files from the 6.1 theme, the styles as well as the flyout.jsp

    also in the footer is a segment where the palette pulls from