Site map doesn´t work for anonymous users - Websphere

This is a discussion on Site map doesn´t work for anonymous users - Websphere ; Hi, We have developed a "Site Map" portlet but it only works when user authenticates. Anyone knows has faced this before? For public access (anonymous user), tt gets stuck in the coding marked in bold. //pintamos los nodos Thanks in ...

  1. Site map doesn´t work for anonymous users

    Hi,

    We have developed a "Site Map" portlet but it only works when user authenticates. Anyone knows has faced this before? For public access (anonymous user), tt gets stuck in the coding marked in bold.

    //pintamos los nodos

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: Site map doesn´t work for anonymous users

    First off

    using any wps tags in a portlet is not supported

    You should use the model spi to do what you want to do. Which is exactly what the 6.0 sitemap portlet does.

    You should switch to using the model SPI instead

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...73%70%69%22%20

  3. Re: Site map doesn´t work for anonymous users

    Thanks a lot. That really worked perfect!

+ Reply to Thread