WPS 6 isolation mode - Websphere

This is a discussion on WPS 6 isolation mode - Websphere ; im getting the following error Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Using global scope (no user) and ISOLATED isolation mode - not allowed. what could be the reason...

  1. WPS 6 isolation mode

    im getting the following error

    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Using global scope (no

    user) and ISOLATED isolation mode - not allowed.

    what could be the reason

  2. Re: WPS 6 isolation mode

    can you provide more of the stack trace

  3. Re: WPS 6 isolation mode

    here is the stacktrace

    getContentNodeTitle - [ObjectIDImpl '6_004GH1CFMC06HIT1E900000000' 1369541216774393856:19795813@0 / CONTENT_NODE , Domain: Domain: rel], DB representation: 0000-001018037B960113650F2E0100000000

    4/29/08 10:38:30:893 AST 00000039 NavigationTag E com.ibm.wps.engine.tags.NavigationTag doStartTag EJPEJ0004E: An unexpected exception occurred.

    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Using global scope (no user) and ISOLATED isolation mode - not allowed.

    at com.ibm.wps.model.factory.PortalModelFactory.getUs erID(PortalModelFactory.java(Compiled Code))

    at com.ibm.wps.model.factory.PortalModelFactory.getRu ntimeListModel(PortalModelFactory.java(Compiled Code))

    at com.ibm.wps.model.ModelUtil.getListModel(ModelUtil .java(Compiled Code))

    at com.ibm.wps.model.ModelUtil.getNavigationSelection Model(ModelUtil.java(Inlined Compiled Code))

    at com.ibm.wps.engine.tags.NavigationTag.doStartTag(N avigationTag.java(Compiled Code))

  4. Re: WPS 6 isolation mode

    can you present where the tag is being used in the JSP?

  5. Re: WPS 6 isolation mode

    the attached is the one which im using

  6. Re: WPS 6 isolation mode

    urlgeneration tags are not supported in a portlet

  7. Re: WPS 6 isolation mode

    jim,

    but the same code is working fine for wps 5.1

    and i when i deployed the same in wps 6 im getting that error,

    so could you please suggest me

  8. Re: WPS 6 isolation mode

    it was not supported in 5.1 either

    you need to switch to the model spi

  9. Re: WPS 6 isolation mode

    so how can replace this navigation loop code

    can u suggest

  10. Re: WPS 6 isolation mode

    Switch to using the model spi, you can use the navigation model, and loop through whatever layers you want to

    Jim