How to expose a portlet as a web service - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to expose a portlet as a web service - Websphere ; I want to expose a portlet as a webservice .Can anybody tell me how to solve this?...

  1. How to expose a portlet as a web service

    I want to expose a portlet as a webservice .Can anybody tell me how to solve this?

  2. Re: How to expose a portlet as a web service

    Hi,

    Search for the installed portlet u want to expose as web service and beside it click on the icon of Provide portlet.

    this will actually expose a portlet as webservice.

    Others have to consume your portlet as webservice.

+ Reply to Thread