post body contains less bytes than specified by content-length - Websphere

This is a discussion on post body contains less bytes than specified by content-length - Websphere ; Dear All, I am hardly struggling with SRVE0133E and SRVE0216E in my production environment. My production has IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0.2.25 network deployment and IBM Http Server 6.0.2.25. My application got hung every time we access the .jsf page. ...

  1. post body contains less bytes than specified by content-length

    Dear All,

    I am hardly struggling with SRVE0133E and SRVE0216E in my production environment. My production has IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0.2.25 network deployment and IBM Http Server 6.0.2.25. My application got hung every time we access the .jsf page. plz help me to recover from these issues.

  2. Re: post body contains less bytes than specified by content-length

    Look at the support site for known issues, like:
    * http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg21258204
    * http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg21165681

    Look at the stacktrace to have clues where it could come from.

  3. Re: post body contains less bytes than specified by content-length

    Is this issue resolved. Am facing the same issue in production and have same websphere environment.

    I installed the websphere fix for postdata error and still finding it to appear.

    The issue needs to be fixed immediately.Please reply asap.

    Thanks
    Shyam

+ Reply to Thread