Block IP2 on a RCVR channel - Websphere

This is a discussion on Block IP2 on a RCVR channel - Websphere ; Hi As part of security ,we are implementing BlockIP2 on all our channels. we have 2 qmgrs qmgr01 and qmgr02 RCVR channel is on qmgr01 SDR channel is on qmgr02 when BlockIp2 is implemented on a RCVR channel of qmgr01 ...

  1. Block IP2 on a RCVR channel

    Hi

    As part of security ,we are implementing BlockIP2 on all our channels.

    we have 2 qmgrs qmgr01 and qmgr02

    RCVR channel is on qmgr01

    SDR channel is on qmgr02

    when BlockIp2 is implemented on a RCVR channel of qmgr01

    SDR channel of qmgr02 is going to Retrying/Binding state because of which msgs sent from qmgr02 are not reaching qmgr01

    RCVR channel looks like

    MCA(nobody) SCYDATA('FN=/var/mqm/exits64/Bip_d.ini;') SCYEXIT('BlockIP2(BlockExit)')

    Can anyone please help how to achieve blockip2 for MQserver-MQserver

    Regards

    Kantamneni

  2. Re: Block IP2 on a RCVR channel

    rani.kantamneni@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    >

    > As part of security ,we are implementing BlockIP2 on all our channels.
    >
    > we have 2 qmgrs qmgr01 and qmgr02
    >
    > RCVR channel is on qmgr01
    >
    > SDR channel is on qmgr02
    >
    > when BlockIp2 is implemented on a RCVR channel of qmgr01
    >
    > SDR channel of qmgr02 is going to Retrying/Binding state because of which msgs sent from qmgr02 are not reaching qmgr01
    >

    > RCVR channel looks like
    >
    > MCA(nobody) SCYDATA('FN=/var/mqm/exits64/Bip_d.ini;') SCYEXIT('BlockIP2(BlockExit)')
    >

    > Can anyone please help how to achieve blockip2 for MQserver-MQserver
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > Kantamneni

    On some platforms you'd either have to blank out MCAUSER or set it to a
    valid username.

    I'll be trialling the software soon so I'll let you know how I get on.

    Bye for now,

    Gerald.