How to minimize the portlet while loading the page WPv6.0.1.1? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to minimize the portlet while loading the page WPv6.0.1.1? - Websphere ; Hi, Please let me know how to minimize the portlet while loading the page. I am able to minimize the portlet using the actionResponse.setWindowStateWindowState.MINIMIZED ) But is there any way to do this in init() or doView(). Because processAction requires ...

  1. How to minimize the portlet while loading the page WPv6.0.1.1?

    Hi,

    Please let me know how to minimize the portlet while loading the page. I am able to minimize the portlet using the

    actionResponse.setWindowStateWindowState.MINIMIZED )

    But is there any way to do this in init() or doView(). Because processAction requires some action to minimize the portlet.

    I am using WPv6.0.1.1 and RAD v7

    Regards,

    Suresh.

  2. Re: How to minimize the portlet while loading the page WPv6.0.1.1?

    no it requires an action phase to do the change

    what you can do is create your url pointing to that page that sets the state to minimized for that portlet

    Look at the url generation SPI on how to do this

    Jim

  3. Re: How to minimize the portlet while loading the page WPv6.0.1.1?

    If you are using an IBM portlet instead of a JSR-168 portlet there is
    a method called BeginEventPhase available if you implement
    EventPhaseListener. This method allows you to do anything that you
    could have done in actionPerformed but it is called on every page
    request.

    Rick

  4. Re: How to minimize the portlet while loading the page WPv6.0.1.1?

    Hey Suresh,

    finally did you find any solution?

    I want to do the same requirement. please share if you know some thing

    Thanks

    Jammula

+ Reply to Thread