help with the EJBQL validation - Websphere

This is a discussion on help with the EJBQL validation - Websphere ; Hi, I am having a problem with a project using EJB2.0. The IDE is RAD7 and it's using CMP. There is always an error saying "An error has occured running EJBQL Validation.Check the error log.". Even for the simplest EJBQL ...

  1. help with the EJBQL validation

    Hi, I am having a problem with a project using EJB2.0. The IDE is RAD7 and it's using CMP. There is always an error saying "An error has occured running EJBQL Validation.Check the error log.". Even for the simplest EJBQL like "SELECT OBJECT(o) FROM BEANSCHEMANAME o" will claim such an error. Can anyone help me with this?

    Thanks a bunch.

  2. Re: help with the EJBQL validation

    Hi All

    Yanlin did you manage to find any solution? I’m having the same problem

    I have an application created in WSAD and I[m trying to migrate it to RAD 7.5 it has Entity Beans 2.0

    Thanks in advance

    JuanDa

+ Reply to Thread