Re: URL mapping for accessing the portal pages without login theadminconso - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: URL mapping for accessing the portal pages without login theadminconso - Websphere ; how can i give anonymous users to the page.......

  1. Re: URL mapping for accessing the portal pages without login theadminconso

    how can i give anonymous users to the page....

  2. Re: URL mapping for accessing the portal pages without login theadminconso

    log in to portal

    go into admin pages

    go to access

    resource permissions

    then select pages

    then search for your page

    then click the key icon

    then click the pencil icon in the user row

    then click add

    then select the check box beside Anonymous Portal User

    then click ok, and done

    and logout and then try to access the page via the url mapping

  3. Re: URL mapping for accessing the portal pages without login theadminconso

    I assined anonymous users permissons to my page..and iam accessing the page via URLmapping,for example http://localhost:10038/AVIVA/AddressPage

    AVIVA is the context name and it is mapped to AddressPage page and i gave Anonymous user permisions also but, iam getting the following error..

    HTTP 404 page not found..

  4. Re: URL mapping for accessing the portal pages without login theadminconso

    you need to have it something like wps/portal/aviva

    if you want to reference a page under aviva you need to assign it a url mapping as well

  5. Re: URL mapping for accessing the portal pages without login theadminconso

    Still it needs User Id and password to Log in

  6. Re: URL mapping for accessing the portal pages without login theadminconso

    Yes it is working fine,

    We need to give the resourced(eg. Pages and Portlets) the anonymous access.

+ Reply to Thread