java.io.FileNotFoundException - Websphere

This is a discussion on java.io.FileNotFoundException - Websphere ; I am getting this error on Websphere 6.1. This code works on Websphere 5.1. How can I tell Websphere to not look on the file system but to the application? Is there a setting I need to change. java.io.FileNotFoundException: /12121-415~FAITH,_JOE~TESTO~ALD.pdf ...

  1. java.io.FileNotFoundException

    I am getting this error on Websphere 6.1. This code works on
    Websphere 5.1. How can I tell Websphere to not look on the file
    system but to the application? Is there a setting I need to change.

    java.io.FileNotFoundException: /12121-415~FAITH,_JOE~TESTO~ALD.pdf
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.extension.DefaultExtension Processor.handleRequest(DefaultExtensionProcessor. java:
    414)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.extension.DefaultExtensi onProcessor.handleRequest(DefaultExtensionProcesso r.java:
    113)
    at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleReques t(WebApp.java:
    3276)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequ est(WebGroup.java:
    267)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest (WebContainer.java:
    811)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleReque st(WebContainer.java:
    1455)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.read y(WCChannelLink.java:
    113)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:
    454)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:
    383)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCa llback.complete(HttpICLReadCallback.java:
    102)
    at
    com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListe ner.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java :
    165)
    at
    com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallbac k(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:
    217)
    at
    com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletion Actions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:
    161)
    at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture .java:136)
    at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHand ler.java:195)
    at
    com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingL oop(ResultHandler.java:
    743)
    at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler .java:873)
    at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:1469)

    Thanks in Advance,
    Tom

  2. Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException

    On Mar 19, 10:53 am, tom.henrick...@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am getting this error on Websphere 6.1. This code works on
    > Websphere 5.1. How can I tell Websphere to not look on the file
    > system but to the application? Is there a setting I need to change.
    >
    > java.io.FileNotFoundException: /12121-415~FAITH,_JOE~TESTO~ALD.pdf
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.extension.DefaultExtension Processor.handleRequest(DefaultExtensionProcessor. java:
    > 414)
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.extension.DefaultExtensi onProcessor.handleRequest(DefaultExtensionProcesso r.java:
    > 113)
    > at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleReques t(WebApp.java:
    > 3276)
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequ est(WebGroup.java:
    > 267)
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest (WebContainer.java:
    > 811)
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleReque st(WebContainer.java:
    > 1455)
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.read y(WCChannelLink.java:
    > 113)
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:
    > 454)
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLi nk.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:
    > 383)
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpICLReadCa llback.complete(HttpICLReadCallback.java:
    > 102)
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListe ner.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java :
    > 165)
    > at
    > com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallbac k(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:
    > 217)
    > at
    > com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletion Actions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:
    > 161)
    > at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture .java:136)
    > at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHand ler.java:195)
    > at
    > com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingL oop(ResultHandler.java:
    > 743)
    > at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler .java:873)
    > at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.j ava:1469)
    >
    > Thanks in Advance,
    > Tom

    This is strange. I just tried this on one our Websphere 6.1 servers
    that is on 32 bit Windows. I used the same WAR that is installed in
    the other server, and it seems to work fine. If I run it on the 64 bit
    Windows with Websphere 6.1 I get the aforementioned error. I wondering
    what could be different in the 64 bit version of Websphere.
    Thanks,
    Tom

+ Reply to Thread