Pages Configuration - Websphere

This is a discussion on Pages Configuration - Websphere ; I have this configuration in a page: 1st Level - A label (Marketing e Vendas) with Navigation type DoubleTopNav Inside Marketing e Vendas I have a Page (Formulários) with Navigation type DoubleTopNav Inside Formulários I have a URL (ShowRoom Visitas ...

  1. Pages Configuration

    I have this configuration in a page:

    1st Level - A label (Marketing e Vendas) with Navigation type DoubleTopNav

    Inside Marketing e Vendas I have a Page (Formulários) with Navigation type DoubleTopNav

    Inside Formulários I have a URL (ShowRoom Visitas / TestDrives). The problem are in this url, this url opens in a new Page. I see in generated code, that portal put target="_blank". How i can remove this, I like that url open in same window.

  2. Re: Pages Configuration

    in the topnav.jspf there is a check to see if the page is a label, and then puts that in there. You will want to remove that check

  3. Re: Pages Configuration

    If i change this file, I will change for all URL's, I only want that specific URL.

  4. Re: Pages Configuration

    well then I would check, the title coming out and if it is the one you want then tell it not to render the blank, if it is any other go ahead, or set some page meta data or property on the url and pull that out to check.

    Jim

  5. Re: Pages Configuration

    If I create a parameter "isToOpenNewWindow" in URL configuration, how I can retrieve this value in navigation jsp(sideNav.jspf)

    Maybe something like wpsNavNode.getContentNode().getParameter.....

  6. Re: Pages Configuration

    you need to use the meta data provider

    info here

    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/Joey_Bernal?entry=hiding_pages_in_portal_navigatio n