How to create the connection pool and the datasource in WAS 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to create the connection pool and the datasource in WAS 6.1 - Websphere ; Hi Everybody, How to create the datasource and connection pool in was 6.1, so that I can set the pool size from my JMX Client. I want to know the whole process....

  1. How to create the connection pool and the datasource in WAS 6.1

    Hi Everybody,

    How to create the datasource and connection pool in was 6.1,

    so that I can set the pool size from my JMX Client.

    I want to know the whole process.

  2. Re: How to create the connection pool and the datasource in WAS 6.1

    sachgreets@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi Everybody,

    > How to create the datasource and connection pool in was 6.1,

    > so that I can set the pool size from my JMX Client.

    > I want to know the whole process.

    Step 1: Read the documentation.

    Step 2: Ask *specific* questions based on things that you still don't
    understand.

+ Reply to Thread