Hi all,
I've noticed a problem with messagebus and linux.

I noticed this situation during a performance test with jmeter:
although I suppose the load would be very high, the cpu was idle and
WebSphere was really slow: I mean I can not log on to the admin
console because of timeouts during loading.

During inspection I found that during the boot process messagebus
hangs and the boot process seems to be stopped. however, I saw, other
processes continue loading in background so I can log on the server
with ssh: local console is unavailable because of messagebus .

After logging I can see the init 3 process still running (in wait)

So I disabled messagebus and reboot: then the situation become fast as
usual.

Have you ever seen this strange interaction?

Thanks

Marco Strullato