doubt on websphere structure - Websphere

This is a discussion on doubt on websphere structure - Websphere ; Hi everyone Im been portable a app from Tomcat 5.5 to Websphere 6.1, but in tomcat server I have class file on <TOMCAT>\servers\classes and i need to put on websphere, but i didnt know what folder is. sorry 4 my ...

  1. doubt on websphere structure

    Hi everyone

    Im been portable a app from Tomcat 5.5 to Websphere 6.1, but in tomcat server I have class file on <TOMCAT>\servers\classes and i need to put on websphere, but i didnt know what folder is.

    sorry 4 my bad english.

  2. Re: doubt on websphere structure

    I suppose the corresponding concept is Shared Library, i.e. a place to put
    classes shared by several applications in a common place.

    BTW, you might find the migration Redbook helpful: Migrating Applications
    from WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat to WebSphere V6,
    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/SG246690.html.

+ Reply to Thread