Integrating Portal server & Process server. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Integrating Portal server & Process server. - Websphere ; Hi all, Can u please help me out in integrating portal server and process server. please send me links or any other files such that i can integrate. waiting for ur replies. Thanks & regards Sudhakar...

  1. Integrating Portal server & Process server.

    Hi all,

    Can u please help me out in integrating portal server and process server.

    please send me links or any other files such that i can integrate.

    waiting for ur replies.

    Thanks & regards

    Sudhakar

  2. Re: Integrating Portal server & Process server.

    are you looking for install and config or programming?

  3. Re: Integrating Portal server & Process server.

    hi jim,

    i am having a existing project which is a web application and which will interact with the process server.

    Now they are planning to have portal application which will interact with the process server.

    i dont no whether it requires integration or not

    please help me

    Thanks & Regards

    sudhakar kokkiri

  4. Re: Integrating Portal server & Process server.

    well the recommended install process is this

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=688&ca=portall2&uid=swg27009595

  5. Re: Integrating Portal server & Process server.

    Hi Jim,

    Thanks for the reply.

    I am new to WebSphee Process Server.

    please tell me the difference between Business Process Choreographer available as default with WebSphere Portal server 6.0 installation and Web Sphere process server installed seperately.

    Thanks & regards

    Sudhakar

  6. Re: Integrating Portal server & Process server.

    None, Except that it is better to have them seperated

  7. Re: Integrating Portal server & Process server.

    Hi jim,

    I have installed fully WPS6.0 default and these are software installed on my machine as a result of WPS6.0 installation.

    C:\IBM6\WebSphere\AppServer\bin>versionInfo.bat

    WVER0010I: Copyright (c) IBM Corporation 2002, 2005; All rights reserved.

    WVER0011I: WebSphere Application Server Release 6.0

    WVER0012I: VersionInfo reporter version 1.15.3.1, dated 4/25/05

    IBM WebSphere Application Server Product Installation Status Report

    Report at date and time 2008-03-12 20:34:36+0530

    Installation

    Product Directory C:\IBM6\WebSphere\AppServer

    Version Directory C:\IBM6\WebSphere\AppServer\properties\version

    DTD Directory C:\IBM6\WebSphere\AppServer\properties\version\dtd

    Log Directory C:\IBM6\WebSphere\AppServer\logs

    Backup Directory C:\IBM6\WebSphere\AppServer\properties\version\upd ate\backup

    TMP Directory C:\WINDOWS\TEMP

    Installation Platform

    Name IBM WebSphere Application Server

    Version 6.0

    Product List

    ND installed

    Installed Product

    Name IBM WebSphere Application Server - ND

    Version 6.0.2.9

    ID ND

    Build Level cf90614.22

    Build Date 4/7/06

    Installed Product

    Name IBM WebSphere Process Server

    Version 6.0.1.1

    ID BPC

    Build Level m0612.02

    Build Date 3/20/06

    End Installation Status Report

    Please tell me whether it is business process choreographer or full WebSphere Process Server installation.

    If it is a process server please tell how to access admin console process server.

    Thanks & regards

    sudhakar

  8. Re: Integrating Portal server & Process server.

    It is a Process Server, business process choreographer is just a part of that.

    You would be better off though, installing portal alone, and installing process server somewhere else