Does IBM support multiple installations of Websphere Portal on thesame WAS - Websphere

This is a discussion on Does IBM support multiple installations of Websphere Portal on thesame WAS - Websphere ; Does IBM support multiple installations of Websphere Portal on the same server (ie. not partitioning)? I feel the answer is yes but I was wondering what are the constraints of choosing this option and will it be supported byu IBM...

  1. Does IBM support multiple installations of Websphere Portal on thesame WAS

    Does IBM support multiple installations of Websphere Portal on the same server (ie. not partitioning)? I feel the answer is yes but I was wondering what are the constraints of choosing this option and will it be supported byu IBM

  2. Re: Does IBM support multiple installations of Portal on the same@view=46@

    The concept of profiles in WSAS/Portal v6 allows the ability to install multiple Portal into the same WSAS instance, but using separate WSAS profiles....see InfoCenter

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...nst_exist.html

+ Reply to Thread